Termination of membership
A member shall relinquish membership rights if:
- He or she submits to the Secretary of the Branch Executive Committee in which he/she registered a letter of resignation signed by him/herself.
- He or she promotes the activities of or runs for office on the ticket of another party
- Contravenes party aims, objectives, policies, the Code of Conduct for Leaders or the Pledge of Commitment
- A member who ceases to be a member shall not be entitled to the refund of any fees or contributions paid to the Party.
- Termination of membership shall be based on due process as stipulated in the Party Constitution.
- A member shall have the right to appeal on matter of termination to the National Governing Council.