All members have the right to:
- Generate debates on issues that affect the citizenry.
- Participate in the Narc-Kenya Polling Center Convention.
- Question/challenge decisions that threaten existence of the Party.
- Participate in the election of the Polling Center Executive Committee.
- Know how resources are spent.
- Participate in all members meetings at the Polling Center level or any other level open for party members.
- Access information from the local unit of the party
- Access all party documents and buy copies of the same
- Participate in the party nomination process for identification of party candidates for local, Parliamentary and presidential elections according to the Narc-Kenya Nomination Rules and Procedures
- Contribute to the policy making in the party
- Participate in the party outreach activities.
- Receive feedback within 7 days/ 14 days on issues raised with the branch and National Secretariat respectively.