All the party members have the responsibility to:
- Follow the constitution of the party and any other laws and rules laid down by the party organs
- Subscribe to Narc-Kenya vision, aims and objectives
- Participate in the election of party officials according to Narc-Kenya Party Election Rules and Procedures
- Participate in the nomination of party candidates for local, parliamentary and presidential elections according to Narc-Kenya Nomination Rules and Procedures
- Participate in party members meetings
- Participate in party activities (Rallies, roadshows e.t.c)
- Participate in party outreach and membership recruitment drives.
- Contribute to the party both time and resources
- Perform commitment and loyalty to the party.
- Pay membership fee.
- Market the Party.
- Implement resolutions made.
- Conduct yourself and Party matters with decorum.
- Recruit supporters and voters.
- Vote for the Party’s candidates at the General elections or by-elections.
- Be a responsible member of the Party and the Nation.
- Defend the policies and leadership of the Party.